The purpose of this committee is to coordinate the Dry Creek Club with other area-wide Sertoma events, such as the:
- Celebrate Sound Walk/Event - provides a Sertoma-wide means of raising awareness of hearing health issues. Walks or other events help the fundraising effort to support hearing organizations.
- Freedom Week - involves participating schools that supply essays from students on "What Freedom Means to Me". Winners of schools that we work with attend our meeting and read their essays. All Denver-area club winners are rewarded at a luncheon with the announcement of the final winner for each district.
- Santa Shop - is an all-volunteer organization that has been collecting and distributing toys to needy children since 1959. Through donations and volunteer work, it serves children living within the Littleton, Englewood and Sheridan school district boundaries and who are age newborn to 10.
- Sertoma Mile High Soap Box Derby - teaches youngsters teamwork, perseverance, the spirit of competition, and basic construction skills. This family oriented event promotes communication and cooperation between children and their parents in the greatest amateur racing program in the world.
- any District or Regional functions.
Various members are in charge of Freedom Week and are responsible for contacting the schools for participation in the Freedom Week essay contest coordinating the reading and selection of winning essays from the schools and inviting the winning students to attend our meeting and read their essays.
Representatives for Soap Box Derby, Santa Shop, etc. provide the club with information and help coordinate fundraising events.